Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Glorious Fall!

It's official - only because I have deemed it so. I have been in denial that the days are turning cold... I love Fall, but I can do without the cold of winter. (Seriously, I don't look that good in a sweater.) Tee hee. If I could get away with only wearing hoodies from now until Spring, I would be perfectly fine with the cold, but... it just doesn't seem to be possible.

It became official after a beautiful weekend in Gordonsville, VA with Amber, Mike and the kiddos. We had a a great time -- even got to eat at TasteeFreez. So... tastee.

We spent some time on the lake fishin', took a hay ride, enjoyed the general splendor, played on the playground, swam in the pool, watched some Skins... It was just a nice R&R weekend. Here are some pictures. I couldn't get enough of the colors!!Enjoy!




No comments: