Thursday, November 20, 2008

And... I'm off!

TO HAWAII!
(hence the palm trees in the background)

I am so excited. Really, I am. Why else would I be blogging at 3 am, rather than sleeping!? Oh yeah, because I also haven't been sleeping lately. I am so afraid that is catching up to me. I am so afraid I'm going to have a cold in Hawaii. Ah, but who cares?! I'll be in Hawaii.

Sunshine, sand and water: HERE I COME!!

And no worries, I purchased an underwater camera case that promises to produce amazing photos - not to mention the fact that I am practically a pro photographer as it is...

Aloha friends! See you in 10 days.
Ahhhhh... I can already feel my toes thawing...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Have a great time. No colds allowed.

Aunt Tiff said...

JEALOUS!!!! THat is my FAVORITE place EVER!!!