Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our President-Elect

I want you to click on this link and see who we've voted as our next president. He's a man. He is a regular person. He eats, sleeps and breaths. He dreams. Can you believe it?!

I may not have voted for him, but I will stand behind him because I believe in democracy and the power of the people. I am proud to an American.

May God continue to bless America. May he bless those we have chosen to lead us, especially in these uncertain times, to a brighter future. May we, as blessed Americans, seek to share those blessings with all nations and all people who are not as fortunate. I pray each day for our current president, W, and for our president-elect, O'Bomber, and for this great land that I love. Join me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he collects Spider Man comics!

Hear Hear, CJ. Let's see what we can all get done before we start to doubt, right?

xoxo

Mr. X

Salcido Family said...

I did vote for him. I love you!